Name: Jared Anthony Busker
Born: January 19th 2008



Nearly 9 Months


Today is Columbus Day. Daddy has the day off from work and thought that everyone else did too, so we have missed watching the school busses go by and when we finally did get to the window to watch, we saw the garbage truck pass by our house and didn't even pause to laugh at daddy. Eveyone else is working, and daddy gets to sleep in. Last night brother Benjamin wasn't feeling very well and so daddy slept in his room most of the night and they didn't get up until 8:00! Slackers!



Yesterday we were looking for airplane tickets for our trip to the Dominican Republic. Tickets are about $570 each, but I've still got over a year before I get charged for anything! Benjamin only has a few months till he is 2 yrs old and then... FULL PRICE FOR YOU!!! Ha Ha Ha. I still need to get started on my passport, but I'm going to leave that to my daddy to take care of. I can't fill out the forms myself, and can't quite pronounce my name well enough for someone to fill it out for me, so he will do it for me. That's the benefit of being a baby, everyone does everything for you.


posted by Jesse @ 8:17 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home